Returns and exchange policy allows you to exercise the option to return or exchange items purchased from Clotheswardrobe.com, within the specified return/exchange period. We ask that you don’t use the product and return the product in its original condition along with the tags, and packaging. However, all exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your ability to courier the shipment back to us. We abide by a set of strict regulations to ensure that this policy is not misused in any form. Clotheswardrobe.com may change its return/exchange policies at any point of time without any prior notice.
- Missing threads, weaved holes and tiny stains are pretty common in handloom sarees and would not be considered as serious damages. No return or refunds are encouraged in this scenario.
- Return/Exchange is strictly avoided in the case of any minor issues with thread, weaving, and print.
- Return/Exchange occurs only in the case of considerable fabric damage like a cut or a rip that is clearly visible in the unboxing video, without any pauses, in between.
- When you ship your parcel for a return, you are requested to kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit and the shipping. For the safety of the package, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- Please note that Clotheswardrobe.com shall initiate the refund upon a successful quality check of the product we receive in its original form, duly, with all the tags. So the refund initiation time shall vary depending on the time taken by the courier partner to deliver the return to the Clotheswardrobe.com warehouse.
- Your return for request might be rejected, if the item displayed in the unboxing video is used, damaged or original tags are missing. If the request for return is declined, the user shall not be eligible for a refund.
- For refunds to source accounts (i.e., Debit Card, Credit Card, and Netbanking), the refund may take up to 7-10 days to reflect in your account depending upon your bank partner.
- Please ensure that the courier bill of the return shipment is sent to us via mail or WhatsApp.
The bill must distinctly display the following
-Weight of the parcel
-Contents of the package
-Date and time of the shipment
-The name and address of the person requesting the return
-No information on the bill in any way must be rewritten or blackened.
This is subject to the returns being inspected and successfully ensuring the seamless processing of the exchange upon receipt at our end.
- If the returned item we receive is a used or damaged good or if any of the original tags are missing, You will not be eligible for a refund and Your request for return shall stand canceled. In the event that the return request is declined on the platform initially, the user shall not be eligible for a refund, and Clotheswardrobe.com assumes no liability in this regard. For more details, please call our customer care.
- In the case of return/replacement requests of any kind, you are requested to call us on our toll-free number <> or mail us on <> and state to us the exact details of the issue, to enable us to solve your issue with efficiency, at the earliest.
*Please read the description carefully
The colors seen on your device may slightly vary due to the varying color configuration of different devices.
*Please expect at least 5-10% color contrast.